Cincinnati Area

Matt G.

WKR
Anyone on here from my neck of the woods?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
Matt G.

Matt G.

WKR
At least some local. I am actually north of Cincy in the West Chester Area.

OP
Matt G.

Matt G.

WKR
Jackson about 2 hrs to east. Sorry relatively new to the area about 5 years... Anyone know of 3D shoots?

Dan-o

FNG
I live in Anderson. Shoot me a text and I'll forward you some info about some upcoming 3d shoots.

513-767-7328

Sorta, i travel and stay there for work weekly and will be there from Sept-December. I normally stay in Bellvue/Newport.

baz77

WKR
I live in Ironton just a couple hours east of cincy but my company’s office is out of cincy so I’m up there a couple days each week.

OP
Matt G.

Matt G.

WKR
Unfortunately not this year... Expecting a child sometime in September. maybe next year. I would really like to do a spring bear hunt. I went 2018 to CO for elk. Had a lot of fun. Got really close. Anyone else planning any trips?

I'm in Newark, east of Columbus, but grew up in Kettering with is about 45 minutes north of Cincy. I'm headed out to Montana in early November. Been dreaming of going out west for elk since I was a kid and now finally making it happen.

OP
Matt G.

Matt G.

WKR
Nice.. i wish i was going out west this year but have a child coming in september... bad timing. but you can't always plan. Maybe next year... I really want to do a spring bear hunt.

accurat

FNG
Im in NE Cincy....Madeira. Temp transplant from NE Wyoming where I'll be headed for elk and deer in November. Cant wait!!!