Christmas gift for the wife

I have been upgrading the wife's "beauty tools" think hair dryer, curling irons, ect.Been married 20 yrs and it seems to be working, it's something she uses every day and she would never get for herself..

I have been upgrading the wife's "beauty tools" think hair dryer, curling irons, ect.Been married 20 yrs and it seems to be working, it's something she uses every day and she would never get for herself..
Genius! I think you found the perfect middle ground of practical upgrade and pretty/fun/not an appliance 😂

TN2shot07

WKR
I went with one of the nice “sparkless” fire pits last year, she loved it. Don’t buy one if you aren’t planning on spending time with her at it tho

We normally do a couple days trip in December to check out a few places that have really fancy Christmas lights. I’d rather beat my head against a wall but she loves it. Other than that it’s just small stuff. I got lucky with one that doesn’t like jewelry

Genius! I think you found the perfect middle ground of practical upgrade and pretty/fun/not an appliance 😂
Only took me 20 years to figure out..LOL....pro tip...you can't go wrong with Dyson...
Plus you can geek out on tech specs with most of this stuff just like hunting gear...

hobbes

WKR
I'm considering a remote start for my wife's car this Christmas. It'll make her happy.

I've also considered getting her a spotting scope that she doesn't know she needs and I'm sure she'll let me borrow it. :)

Man, I'm grateful that after 10 years we still don't exchange gifts for any occasion. Typically throughout the year if we see something the other will like, we will just buy it and give it as a surprise at the time. As far as big purchases like computers, appliances, guns, etc; it's all the same account and if a person needs it, just go buy it is how we always look at things. No need to wait months and have the spouse buy it out of the same bank account.

We did set a small limit to help the kids buy stuff for each other this year. We got her some new pink fly line, some slime to clean the inside of her car, and slippers. One gift that I bought on a random day a couple years ago was dance lessons for the both of you. That's one thing that will make almost 100% of wives happy. And kinda fun. Can even find some online where you can just do a video in your living room if you don't want to be out and about.

Ralphie

WKR
A pan for making cinnamon rolls in.😁

or maybe not.

My wife is a 2nd grade teacher and has a recess to cover and gets cold very easily.

One of the gifts I’m getting her is a heated vest. Something she can keep in her classroom and put on over her “cute” clothes she wore and under her “fashionable“ coat. We‘ll see how it goes over.🤞

dtrkyman

WKR
My wife and I basically quit the gift thing years ago, we both buy basically what we want all the time, we take a trip for our birthdays.

I'm going to get my wife NL Pure 8x32. She probably won't use them and give them to me.

BWlongbow

Lil-Rokslider
Some top quality casual clothes has always been a hit with my wife. She started running this year, so I bought her a set of nice Shok headphones so she can listen to her music while running. My wife really likes to sew and I bought her a few miscellaneous sewing tools.
In the past jewelry has been a hit, but after 40 years of marriage she has one of most of the nice items.