Christensen ridgeline barrel contour and stock fit

Foster_65

FNG
i am looking to replace my FFT stock to the stocky VG2 Hunter. they offer both varmint/tactical and m24/Sendero. im not sure which one. ive read some about the Sendero would be best fit. i dont want to much gap on each side at least no larger gap than what is currently on the factory fft stock. i would rather open the varmint if that is the case. has anyone used this stock on a ridgeline and which contour did you select? or which is the best fit.

thanks

Rjk300

FNG
I have my Ridgeline in the VG2 ultra light and it’s the m24/proof sendero. I’m not up on the FFT’s so not sure if it has the same barrel contour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F

Foster_65

FNG
thank you. the FFT is just a different stock but to my knowledge all the barrels on the ridgeline are the same. i have heard that the blanks are a bit larger but that is not what i have.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
i am looking to replace my FFT stock to the stocky VG2 Hunter. they offer both varmint/tactical and m24/Sendero. im not sure which one. ive read some about the Sendero would be best fit. i dont want to much gap on each side at least no larger gap than what is currently on the factory fft stock. i would rather open the varmint if that is the case. has anyone used this stock on a ridgeline and which contour did you select? or which is the best fit.

thanks
I'm interested to see how this goes for you. My grip with my FFT stock is its slick and I wish the grip was a little more vertical. NOT full on vertical but more than it currently is. Grip tape will fix the slick issue in the meantime.

OP
F

Foster_65

FNG
Yea that is the reason I want to switch it up. Just makes it a bit more difficult to shoot prone.