Chicagoland FNG

Dan L

FNG
I'm Dan, lived around Chicago for most of my life. New to hunting and pretty much self learning as neither of my parent's sides of the family hunted. Learning about western hunting while trying to practice on a small scale here. Just put in for my first deer lottery and going to try both shotgun and archery if I can.

Hoping to learn a lot on here, thanks.

Welcome Dan,

I am originally from NM but live in Chicago now(Geneva, west of the city). I am a member of the St. Charles sportsmans club. I do some hunting out west and some white tail stuff around the Midwest. Summers are busy but shoot me a PM if you want to connect. The sportsmans club has a decent archery range, and its more fun to shoot with a friend. We can go out there one day in the fall when things slow down if you want.

Also, if you go on the Rokslide rally point there is an Illinois thread near the top so another potential for you to hook up with some guys that are close.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty, and everyone else! That would be great, still finishing up getting my bow ready for hunting, that would be great for later on in the year. I'll keep in touch.

Back