Check out this video.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here's a cool video from the guys over at Hamskea archery.

Andrew (the shooter) is one of the Hamskea owners and was lucky enough to draw a Colorado moose tag last year (2013).

[video=vimeo;82451470]https://vimeo.com/82451470[/video]

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Adam wells is a good friend of mine. Great guy and just moved to Colorado. Hes one of the CO owners of outback outdoors and is the intro video quit a bit. I bet they hunting 17/18/181 for the moose. just guessing before I watch this. I saw more moose up in that area then I did elk it was insane.

DesertRat

FNG
Cart

Great video.What was that one wheel cart they were using to haul the meat out with.?Homemade ?

That cart is a custom one-off build that is based off of a one wheeled cart called "the mule" about 10 years ago. It's absolutely the best for hauling out heavy loads without blowing out your knees. Works great in tight quarters and goes over about anything.

-Andrew

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Watched the video Friday night on Sportsman's Channel. Andrew, I can't believe that you said you have never been a trophy hunter and PASSED ON THAT BULL THE FIRST DAY! That would have been tough to do for me. Congratulations again on an outstanding bull.