Cheapest place to purchase Garmin Inreach Mini?

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a Mini. I've seen them in the past on pretty good sales? Where's the best/cheapest place to find one?

Thanks in advance!

I got mine from Cabelas on sale for $250. I think it was around Father’s Day. I also used Raise.com to get discounted gift cards to Cabelas and purchased it through Active Junky to get about another 20% off the sale price.

I got mine from Cabelas on sale for $250. I think it was around Father’s Day. I also used Raise.com to get discounted gift cards to Cabelas and purchased it through Active Junky to get about another 20% off the sale price.
Thats about the price I'm looking for. I got some Cabela points to burn as well. Imma check out your other links, never heard of them.

I'm always a day late and dollar short!

S and S archery has a discount for rokslide forum members. They have always been great to deal with in everything I've ordered from them including the Garmin inreach mini I got for a great price. Got it for $225 back in November.

Stack Active junky, gift cards, and a cabelas 10% club offer. Think I got mine for $180.

Back