Cheaper Fleece pants with pockets than Kuiu Strongfleece?

Macchina

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a pair of pants to wear around camp and to bed that can double as heavyweight long johns on an upcoming November hunt.
I typically bring a pair of merino bottoms that I wear daily and just wear them and my hunting pants (First Lite Kanabs) around camp. They can be damp after a day of hunting though and I'd love to let my pants and long johns breath overnight as I sleep in something warm.

The Kuiu Strongfleece pants appear perfect, however they are way too expensive for fleece pants.
I'm looking for something fairly fitted (not as tight as long johns but not loose like sweat pants). It needs to have at least hand pockets, rear pockets would be awesome!

The issue with most "fleece" pants is they are mostly cotton, not 100% polyester fleece like fleece shirts are.

40130-AS_FrontTQ_StrongFleece290LayeringPant_2023_800x.png

H80Hunter

WKR
Patagonia R1 Pants are great. Not super cheap, a little cheaper than kuiu I think(?) but can sometimes find them used or on sale. Edit: the r1 pants seem to be the same price as the kuiu.

Also, I don’t have these but have similar Duluth trading pieces that I like a lot:

skyguy

FNG
I have a pair of Under Armour fleece pants that are 100% poly. Hand pockets, relatively trim fit. Probably aren't as thick as the Kuius but I think I paid ~$30 at an outlet and use them for how you intend to and have no complaints.

P Carter

WKR
I bet you could go to Target or Dicks sporting goods or old navy and find a perfectly suitable pair.