Cheap headlamp

JStol5

WKR
Favorite cheap, solid headlamp? Need a Ph. D to get my black Diamond to work properly… and don’t want to shell out a lot for a new one. Thank you

fishdart

Lil-Rokslider
I grabbed a few Foxelli brand from Amazon. USB rechargeable, cheap at about $12-14 (though I got them cheaper on sale), and have a red light mode as well. One rides in the glovebox always.

Rob5589

WKR
I have a couple of Foxelli I found on Amazon. One is rechargeable, both work well and are cheap

twall13

WKR
I've really liked a couple of models of the Sofirns. Pretty tough to beat for the price. I still prefer Zebra lights but not by as much as the price difference would suggest.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

feanor

WKR
Sofirn all season this year. Really like it. A little heavy, but don’t need to worry about a charge. Bright and the light color hue is better than others.

I have a really nice Petzl and use it a lot, but I use a cheap Eveready $10 from Lowes just as much. Not as bright but weighs about the same. It goes in my pack as a backup and I use it around the house all year long too.

My newer Bd spot is a little better.
The older storm only had 1 button and like 5 modes. It's pretty much an act of congress to switch back and forth from red.
I kept a screen shot of the instructions on my phone.

Fatcamp

WKR
My newer Bd spot is a little better.
The older storm only had 1 button and like 5 modes. It's pretty much an act of congress to switch back and forth from red.
I kept a screen shot of the instructions on my phone.

Ah, gotcha. Mine have two buttons and other than the red being very dim I like them.