Chassis for Howa 1500?

Trumpet

FNG
Ok,
So I finally have a Howa 1500 16" .308 on the way (it's been hard finding them). Now, I plan on ditching the factory stock and putting it in some sort of chassis. I'm looking at a Bravo or an HCR. I already have a Howa mini .223 in a Brownells/MDT and it's very nice, BUT I bought it used and I really don't want to pay MDT/XLR money. I'm also not a fan of the Oryx.

Any thoughts/recommendations? I also came across the Trybe chassis, but I'm a little put off by that it's made exclusively for Optics Planet and that there's really NO reviews. Seems kinda "airsofty".

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I love the Bravo. Heavyish for hunting. I think it’s the absolute best “budget” hands down. I wouldn’t look further.

I have a new MDT LSS for Howa that I am not using that I been meaning to list for cheap. I also have a Mini in the MDT/Brownells.

maufic

FNG
Ok,
So I finally have a Howa 1500 16" .308 on the way (it's been hard finding them). Now, I plan on ditching the factory stock and putting it in some sort of chassis. I'm looking at a Bravo or an HCR. I already have a Howa mini .223 in a Brownells/MDT and it's very nice, BUT I bought it used and I really don't want to pay MDT/XLR money. I'm also not a fan of the Oryx.

Any thoughts/recommendations? I also came across the Trybe chassis, but I'm a little put off by that it's made exclusively for Optics Planet and that there's really NO reviews. Seems kinda "airsofty".
MDT had some XRS chassis's on sale for black friday at a good price (roughly $460 canadian). I'm not sure if they will be offering them again soon, but great if you can get them for that price.