Chaffetz at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo Keeper

Lil-Rokslider
Your idea of conservative and mine must be different. That number is worldwide 22 countries.

Patagonia doesn't believe in conservation easement, access, etc. most of their funding to goes to environmentalist action groups. Stopping dams, off shore oil platforms, modern day Ag practices etc.

They are not conservation minded like hunters are.

Agree, they spend a lot of money & support a lot of anti-science based initiatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because their views don't align with hunters 100 percent doesn't mean they are trash.

They give money to ALOT of causes that hunters benefit from. To disparage or discredit their efforts because they give some money to wolf advocates or oil and gas detractors is foolish and one sided.

I've personally worked with a group that has received money from Patagonia.

It focused on the Eel river, and it benefited the fish in the estuary, fish that I get to catch and eat.

http://www.eelriverrecovery.org/documents/ERRP_Comments_BLM_NCIP_02_03_17_Final.pdf

I've also worked with the other group mentioned in that text, funny enough Patagonia also gave to them...

About – California Wilderness Coalition

Didn't say they where trash, but their idea of conservation isn't the same as ours.
You want one giant Wilderness area cool, you want no commercial farming cool, you want no off shore drilling cool, you want no power plants including nuclear cool, you want a larger ag foot print due to reduced out put per acre cool, you want burdensome and outrageous costs to farmers cool, you want no hydro power cool, you want no reservoirs cool.

I want public land to stay public, I don't want blocked wilderness type access across the board. I want responsibile timber harvest(not shut down), I don't want a 300' wind turbine in my back yard, or thousands of acres of solar farms where the sun doesn't touch the ground, nor do I want to subsidize it with my taxes, I want responsible natural gas and oil exportation not shut down.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
You realize that your link goes to a fake news website? That's not actually ABC news, and if you go to the homepage their "breaking stories" are from March of 2016.

It's a .co web address.

aww hell nice catch I didn't even see that. Still though I wouldn't trust snoops.

Didn't say they where trash, but their idea of conservation isn't the same as ours.
You want one giant Wilderness area cool, you want no commercial farming cool, you want no off shore drilling cool, you want no power plants including nuclear cool, you want a larger ag foot print due to reduced out put per acre cool, you want burdensome and outrageous costs to farmers cool, you want no hydro power cool, you want no reservoirs cool.

I want public land to stay public, I don't want blocked wilderness type access across the board. I want responsibile timber harvest(not shut down), I don't want a 300' wind turbine in my back yard, or thousands of acres of solar farms where the sun doesn't touch the ground, nor do I want to subsidize it with my taxes, I want responsible natural gas and oil exportation not shut down.

I get what your saying, and agree with some of it, but how many companies make money solely off hunters and contribute in any meaningful way? How many companies pulled out of the western hunting expo after the absolute debacle with RMEF??

Are they perfect? No. But to push them aside with a comment about how they chose to not go to OR because the dates is dismissive at best.

I get what your saying, and agree with some of it, but how many companies make money solely off hunters and contribute in any meaningful way? How many companies pulled out of the western hunting expo after the absolute debacle with RMEF??

Are they perfect? No. But to push them aside with a comment about how they chose to not go to OR because the dates is dismissive at best.

When you are already screaming and threatening to not go due to date change and then use the announcement by Utah state government that they are going to challenge an EO that changes NF to NM, because lack of State input, to change it to a political boycott....

Ya tell me I'm reaching again.........

Oh goody! I was worried I wouldn't have something to be outraged at today.

Now I just have to decide if I'm outraged at the mob or the state.

JWP58

WKR
You searched for paid protest - Snopes.com

Care to back that up with some facts?

Snopes? Are you serious? Lol project veritas has paid goons on video admitting they were paid by the dnc to disrupt and cause violence at rep rallies. Not to mention the wiki leak emails that show it.

Care to back up who runs snopes and whatmakes them credible?

Chaffetz is a 1st rank dbag, and I wish the folks of UT would give up on the deseret pipe dream. Because let's face it, that's what this anti public land movement in UT is all about from Bundy to Chaffetz.

dotman

WKR
I hope this idiot gets voted out, it's obvious Don P is a buddy of his so he's no friend to the middle class hunter.

Snopes? Are you serious? Lol project veritas has paid goons on video admitting they were paid by the dnc to disrupt and cause violence at rep rallies. Not to mention the wiki leak emails that show it.

Care to back up who runs snopes and whatmakes them credible?
Snopes calls out plenty of BS on the left side too. It's a fact checking site. FactCheck.org even checked out Snopes (yeah you probably think they are fake too lol Snopes.com) Project Veritas and James O'Keefe are peddlers of fake news. Videos of dnc goons? If that's legit how come O'Keefe wouldn't release the unedited video. Oh yeah in his own words:
No journalist ever releases the raw, and the reason, and if they did, if all these journalists released the raw, you would see a different story.
The different story is that what he claims is complete bullshit. As with all his other heavily edited videos. Not to mention that Project Veritas is heavily funded by dark money groups with an obvious agenda. Troll harder next time.

JWP58

WKR
Snopes calls out plenty of BS on the left side too. It's a fact checking site. FactCheck.org even checked out Snopes (yeah you probably think they are fake too lol Snopes.com) Project Veritas and James O'Keefe are peddlers of fake news. Videos of dnc goons? If that's legit how come O'Keefe wouldn't release the unedited video. Oh yeah in his own words:

The different story is that what he claims is complete bullshit. As with all his other heavily edited videos. Not to mention that Project Veritas is heavily funded by dark money groups with an obvious agenda. Troll harder next time.

Lol ok...keep trolling yourself by asserting that snopes (which is run by two leftist slobs in their basement ) is gospel because they said so. Fact checkers my ass.

Why are liberals so brainwashed, and why is this site being over run with them?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
well at least it appears all are agreeing Chaffetz's agenda and bills are horseshit- that's the important thing :)

Why are liberals so brainwashed

I'm sure they ask the same of conservatives, and quite honestly, on many occasions both are correct. As long as folks continue to refuse to look past party rhetoric and ideology, this is what we'll get.

I'm writing a letter to Jason Chaffetz and my state representative tomorrow to tell them that by focusing on party ideology bullshit, they are completely minimizing my concerns as a voting citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.