Ceasar Lake Outfitters - Anyone?

Hey there, I have a moose river hunt with them this October. The logistics do seem a little intimidating. Does anything stick out worth noting going into it? I haven't posted enough to do PMS but would love to pick your brain on some of it if you wouldn't mind sending me a msg.
do not worry too much about logistics just plan ahead and think that the weather can affect your hunt or not but if you re going on a river hunt you might not need a fly out. you will overpack they will certainly check with you what you bring with you and might help you to removed what is not needed. trust your guide if he has been there and leave with the flow. daylight will surprise from the first day to the last one with the loss of it. wild game population is not on par with the serengeti but if the rut is on you will be surprised how the moose can behave and if you can do not shoot the moose in the water your guide will thank you and if you can help any hands will be really appreciated at the just value. weather in october can be tricky and challenging make sure your clothing system allows you to not be cold and that you will be able to sleep with not stove to sleep with just in case ... get some high energetic bars that might help you during the day ... and listen to your guide.

Back