CBE sight battery

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
I have a CBE Pro X hunter 5 pin sight and like a dummy I took out the batteries from the light last season when they ran out and forgot where I put them and now have no idea what kind of battery they are. I couldn't find anything online.

anyone know what type of battery it requires?

thanks

I was looking for the same info you asked about and found your post.
On the Archery Talk Forum one member said you need to use L736 Hearing Aid batteries. I haven't tried it yet but am planning to since mine are getting weak. I have a CBE Engage Hybrid but think CBE uses the same light for both.

I was looking for the same info you asked about and found your post.
On the Archery Talk Forum one member said you need to use L736 Hearing Aid batteries. I haven't tried it yet but am planning to since mine are getting weak. I have a CBE Engage Hybrid but think CBE uses the same light for both.

Funny to see this thread up top.

I found the batteries I need for them. They were pretty cheap.

Once I get home this evening I will let you know which ones they are.

Your post popped up when doing a Google search on which batteries to get and any tips on how to get the batteries out, so I took a look.

I found you can use AG3, LR41 as well as 392 batteries if you can't find the LR736.

I took my batteries out to check the charge, all three are 1.25 V so they aren't as used as I thought. My light was fluctuating as I twisted the knob but now turns on like it should. Mine was very hard to get apart so I put some anti-seize on the threads when I put it back together

Back