CB pack with Multicam accessories pics please!

LitenFast

WKR
At the risk of being teased a bit for something as silly as pack color choices, I am wondering if anyone has some pics of a Coyote Brown pack with multicam accessories.

I have a CB EMR II that I picked up last spring and I am looking at ordering a couple belt pouches, a Grab it, and the new Guide lid and was thinking Multicam would look pretty sweet.

Anyone have pics of any packs set up this way?

Flyrod

Lil-Rokslider
Not quite what your looking for…. but they are a CB and MC blend…. Yes they do colour co-ordinate.
MW14_MG_78_H1_420x525.jpg

sorry its the only thing I could think of…..

inupiat1

FNG
I have had this same question because I shouldn't be spending money on new stuff right now for my coyote brown pack, so I have bid on quite a few things on eBay that are multicam. If you look at this link, you'll see a pack that is mostly multicam with a fair amount of coyote brown on it. My only reservation on it is that I usually wear woodland Marpat, which incorporates coyote brown, but looks drastically different than multicam.
link: https://outdoorsmans.com/product/outdoorsmans-long-range-hunter-pack-coyote-brown/

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
There is a reason they use Coyote brown webbing on the Multicam packs :)

Gus

FNG
LF -For what it's worth - look at Aron's new thread about the new Kifaru things out. He has pics of a multi cam pack with CB pockets.