Carnivore possible with dehydrator only

Good evening guys,

Sorry in advance if this has been discussed already. Please point me into the right direction of it has been. I searched and only found general discussions about carnivore.

Every season, my wife helps me with making all our own dehydrated meals. Typically, granola with protein, jerky and snacks lunch, then a curry or something (think mountain house meal for two calorie) for dinner.

Anywho, I’ve been doing carnivore since beginning of May. For reference, working out hard and burning hp. All good, have it pretty figured out.

I have a two week sheep hunt coming up. I’m so happy with how the carnivore diet is going, I’d like to keep it up for my hunt. Problem is we don’t know how to prepare food. Any help?

I’d like to not just eat cured and smoked meat the whole time but only have a dehydrator with no plans to by a freeze dryer prior too. Any ideas or resources on meals would be great? Also, packing high fat additives like butter or talo, is there any way to prepare or pack these items?

Thanks a ton!

BBob

WKR
Butter will spoil, ghee/clarified butter is what you want there. Some brand ghee's give me an aftertaste or taste reflux later that isn't pleasant so I'd test before committing to a brand for a trip.

I'm confused with you asking for ideas or resources for meals. Isn't a carnivore "meal" just eating meat, some fats and mby some cheese? A buddy eats lots of jerky, ghee, pemican, etc... Never seen him take cheese though.

Here's a resource on dehydrating meat:

OP
canadian_bacon93
Butter will spoil, ghee/clarified butter is what you want there. Some brand ghee's give me an aftertaste or taste reflux later that isn't pleasant so I'd test before committing to a brand for a trip.

I'm confused with you asking for ideas or resources for meals. Isn't a carnivore "meal" just eating meat, some fats and mby some cheese? A buddy eats lots of jerky, ghee, pemican, etc... Never seen him take cheese though.

Here's a resource on dehydrating meat:
Ok that’s great thank you