Carbon Six Rifle Barrels Summer Sale

221 days and still no barrel. Started at 5 months, then told 6 months, now being told 6-8 months. Pretty sure the old employee in this thread is spot on and they have an employee problem.

190 and counting.

Did the “request update” on their website, received response in about six business days: “it’s in the CARBON PROCESS and production times are roughly six months from order date.”

In the end, I don’t mind waiting for a quality product. I do expect some level of accuracy in a vendor provided production timeline.

I ordered a stock from Manners about a week before I put in my barrel order, their delivered product arrived within 10 days of their projected date (received early).

tdhanses

WKR
Wow, great barrels but I got mine before they became popular, had them all within 3 months. But knowing this I’ll plan ahead and order my next barrels early, both barrels I’ve received have been shooters.

gtriple

WKR
Wow, great barrels but I got mine before they became popular, had them all within 3 months. But knowing this I’ll plan ahead and order my next barrels early, both barrels I’ve received have been shooters.
Same. I ordered mine awhile back and it is a great barrel. They even let me apply a sale that happened over a month after I'd ordered my barrel and was waiting for it.

Sh*t happens in productions. Just look at the Rokstok. Just don't sacrifice quality to fill orders.