Carbon Six Rifle Barrels Summer Sale

OP
CarbonSix

CarbonSix

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
The goal is 6-8 months from the order date but nothing is promised. We pride ourselves in making the only ½ minute minimum barrel in the world, at a very fair price. It just takes a little time. If an immediate need arises, please communicate with us and we will see if we can push things along. If patience can be afforded, it is appreciated.

The goal is 6-8 months from the order date but nothing is promised. We pride ourselves in making the only ½ minute minimum barrel in the world, at a very fair price. It just takes a little time. If an immediate need arises, please communicate with us and we will see if we can push things along. If patience can be afforded, it is appreciated.

I appreciate it. Just curious, why are a lot of barrel makers so far out on barrels? Are there that many people ordering barrels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CarbonSix

CarbonSix

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
No problem! To answer your question, a lot of demand, and the process is tedious, especially for accurate barrels.

It has been previously mentioned on this forum, but ACCURATE lead times go a long ways. Under Promise and Over deliver. I have been Patiently waiting Since November and my original delivery timeline has come and gone. I know you make quality products, so some are willing to wait, but it is looking like my build will not be complete in time for Hunting season.

Just recently got my last order and it took 9 months. 3 months longer than the max time I was estimated. Makes me extremely hesitant to order thinking 6-8 months probably means 9-11 months. Why not take a hiatus on taking orders to shorten the order time instead of doing a sale that’ll probably make the issue even worse?

lcx321

FNG
It has been previously mentioned on this forum, but ACCURATE lead times go a long ways. Under Promise and Over deliver. I have been Patiently waiting Since November and my original delivery timeline has come and gone. I know you make quality products, so some are willing to wait, but it is looking like my build will not be complete in time for Hunting season.
Is it just the prefix barrel? Or blank?

DisplacedHusky

Lil-Rokslider
I am at a 6.5 month wait after being given a 4-5 month maximum estimate. Had I know a more realistic timeline, maybe it would have changed my decision. However, I will say that if my prefit is installed with care and my rifle truly is a 1/2 minute gun, it will cure a lot of ills. That extra few months won’t seem like a big deal if you have an incredibly accurate barrel without a lot messing around.

OP
CarbonSix

CarbonSix

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
November orders are going out every day. You can receive an update on your order by filling out the new form on the website. September to December was a high-demand time, and lead times have changed. Good news here, our new rifling process and order time system are being updated this year. This will tremendously help with the new demand without sacrificing the quality, which is key.

November orders are going out every day. You can receive an update on your order by filling out the new form on the website. September to December was a high-demand time, and lead times have changed. Good news here, our new rifling process and order time system are being updated this year. This will tremendously help with the new demand without sacrificing the quality, which is key.
Good to hear. I’ll keep an eye on delivery times and might start ordering barrels again if I see a decrease in time and accurate estimates.

That is great news, going forward, I would try and emphasize OVER DELIVERING and beating timelines, not missing them. It has honestly swayed quite a few guys I know from ordering a carbon 6. Thank you for your response, now get back to making barrels! LOL

wnelson14

WKR
My November 4th order was quoted to be finished around May in February.
I was now told today mid June (6/18) that my barrel was probably in the carbon process and no time for finished barrel would be given.
Does the Carbon process take days, weeks, or months?

My November 4th order was quoted to be finished around May in February.
I was now told today mid June (6/18) that my barrel was probably in the carbon process and no time for finished barrel would be given.
Does the Carbon process take days, weeks, or months?
I was told mine was in the carbon process about a month and a half before it was finished.

I was told mine was in the carbon process about a month and a half before it was finished.
Same. Frustrated is where I am at now. I have decided that I am not going to support companies that OVER promise and use our money to fund their growth. The only thing that will change my mind is if the damn thing actually shoots a 10 shot 1/2 MOA group

Hausser

Lil-Rokslider
Been almost 9 months and still waiting on barrels. Sales are great if you get the barrels, dont expect them this year.

Last edited:
@CarbonSix going forward it would be beneficial to take your licks from the folks on here who are overdue, over communicate about production times, and continue to focus on quality. I’d probably throw in some additional swag and an extra 5-10% off the next barrel if you want a shot at generating repeat business from this forum or some of the others you’ve popped up on lately.

Also, automated notification emails throughout your production process would likely alleviate a lot of angry phone calls.

Nobody gets bent out of shape when they get a great product in an accurately projected timeline.

Everybody gets bent out of shape when an order is late and they have to call to find out.

Last edited:

Cowbell

WKR
I was an interested buyer until reading this thread. Nothing like being told to "go to our website and fill out a form to be updated". Tells me all I need to know.

Sounds like I won't be receiving my barrel before hunting season after all.

Carbon Six: "Demand is too high and we can't keep up with orders. Let's have a sale and encourage more ordering!" :ROFLMAO: