Canvas tent repair

Anyone familiar with tent repair work in western WA? I have a 10 x 12 canvas tent with a torn corner from trying to fit it on a frame that was too big. Suggestions?

Opah

WKR
Two people, One canvas sewing needle, heavy nylon thread and some material.
One sticks it in and the other pushes it out, pull the tread tight and go to it. after done silicone and water treat the area and your back in business

OP
S
I've got the craftsmanship of a toddler but that might be how it gets done if professional repair costs are too high

Opah

WKR
The wife and I made repairs in our old favorite canvas tent, she on the in side me on the outside with the tent set up. Repaired zippers and the corner rips, it wasn't a big deal, it was slow but all was done in a day.
if you are not attached to the Tent there are some great deals on Kodiak tents right now I just purchased a 10 X 10 for 83 dollars plus shipping still under 100 said and done

Opah

WKR

That is a great price. I am a little skeptical of the site though. If to good to be true it usually is. IDN

Davis Tent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone familiar with tent repair work in western WA? I have a 10 x 12 canvas tent with a torn corner from trying to fit it on a frame that was too big. Suggestions?

Bravo Tent is up that way. Since you are somewhat local, why don't you give them a call. It would cost you a lot of money to ship it to and from a tent manufacturer. Finding someone local is a cost efficient way to start.

Opah

WKR
O righty I got my tracking number today it is on its way, now to see if it is what I believe I ordered.
a New Kodiak 10 X 10 canvas tent for 98.00 dollars.
Time to start picking up the materials to make the base the tent is going to attach to.

mwebs

WKR
O righty I got my tracking number today it is on its way, now to see if it is what I believe I ordered.
Time to start picking up the materials to make the base the tent is going to attach to.

Let us know if that site works out, looks sketchy to me. That’s A good price if not!

Take a look at speedy stitcher, made for the boat world for sail repair. I picked one up for some panier repair after being frustrated with saddle shops not wanting to take on my repair needs, I have now done awning repair on dads RV saving 400.00
built a rifle scabbard with elk hide
repaired my paniers
repaired my backpack in two places
reinforced a tarp in camp and made camp much nicer
repaired a fly mask torn up when my mules play hard
costs about 15.00 bucks so one of the best items I have bought in long while

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
The speedy stitcher is awesome. It's super easy and great results right from the get go, its 100 percent the way to go

mwebs

WKR

Did you end up getting the tent?