Camping for 3 days in Florida weather, suggestions please

Going to be camping for 3 days in the Florida heat, and i don’t know what my clothes should be looking like, pants wise I have kuiu tiburon, I’m just looking for shirts anyone would recommend.

SloppyJ

WKR
Cotton is the play but I don't hate synthetics either. Just have to be super light weight and vented.

If you're not acclimated to the heat AND humidity, that's going to be a rough 3 days. I'm from the south and I couldn't sleep like that.

OP
CarlitoElPipo
Cotton is the play but I don't hate synthetics either. Just have to be super light weight and vented.

If you're not acclimated to the heat AND humidity, that's going to be a rough 3 days. I'm from the south and I couldn't sleep like that.
Oh man, born and raised in Miami, always out fishing but getting use to the hunting/camping lifestyle. I got a taste of it cuz I’d go fishing the trail since sun up to sundown

Gold Bond, anti monkey but, whatever your flavor but lots of it. Just bring lots of extras to change. Small hand towel to put over ur head if the flies start biting and/or wet and wear around the back of your neck when it's hot...not a bandana flies will bite thru it.

IBen

Lil-Rokslider
Going to be camping for 3 days in the Florida heat, and i don’t know what my clothes should be looking like, pants wise I have kuiu tiburon, I’m just looking for shirts anyone would recommend.
Nylon is way cooler than polyester in my experience.

JRS3

Lil-Rokslider
I live in Florida.

I am a big fan of performance type shirts. I wear long sleeve for sun protection with and without hoods. Most of the Polo/Golf style shirts I wear now are Performance type. I have Tiburon pants and if you need to wear pants, I really like them. Light synthetic shorts are good as well.

I only wear cotton when cooking and or being around an open fire or heat source.