Camp/stalking shoes

Look at the new balance MT10's. I have a pair strapped to my pack on every hunt -great traction, light weight, comfy and a soft feel to sneak in close.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Well crap just looked closer and they only have size 8 listed.

Jarom974

FNG
I just picked up a pair of Nike Free's. super light and when not tied up they are a pretty dang comfy slip on shoe.

slim9300

WKR
Thinking about giving these things a shot at 5.6oz for the pair http://www.rei.com/product/833597/zemgear-360-round-toe-shoes-mens

The NB MT10 Minimus were the next purchase on my list but I'm considering these now. I'll wait to see if you can find them in your size and give them a try. Keep us updated. :)

I don't know if I like the no laces concept. The whole reason I want to get rid of my crocs is because my feet slide around like crazy when I actually need to use them and create horrible hot spots on my toes.

Vandal 44

WKR
Take a look at the New Balance MT110 Trail Running shoe. a little more comfort than the MT10 and a better sole for grass and lose gravel. I love the Five fingers thats all I wear when lifting, cross training or kicking around. I hunted in a pair last year and they did not make it 5 days. I will be hunting in the NB MT110 Trail Running shoe.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Just weighed my size 10's and one shoe is 9.5oz so a total weight of 19oz. The specs are decieving but man are they comfy and should dry quick.

Fyi... I tried the MT10 and they really didn't feel a whole lot liter and I will use these for running, hiking, camp and maybe stalking.