Camojojo

Dlogan601

FNG
Just purchased one to try and see what all the buzz is about. I have over 20 cell cameras and several different brands. I’ve always activated them easily till now. I’ve tried everything possible to connect the camera but have failed to do so. It’s showing up on the app with service and it is taking pictures but not sending to the app. The app says it needs a firmware update which I hit the update button and it’s still not working. Anyone else running these? Thanks

Sapcut

WKR
I sent your question and issue to Camojojo and below is their response….

“Based on the information you provided, we can respond to the user with the following message:

Regarding the issue you mentioned, not being able to view the photos on the app, it seems to be a bug that occurred after the recent upgrade. Our development team is actively working on addressing this issue, and we appreciate your patience.

As for the camera firmware upgrade, if the camera is in your vicinity, you can try performing a power cycle by long-pressing the power button to shut it down and then restarting it. This should trigger the camera to connect to the network and potentially update the firmware. However, if the camera is not with you, you may need to wait for the next time the camera connects to the network for it to perform the firmware upgrade (in Auto mode, it will happen after the next triggered photo or early morning the following day, while in Eco mode, it will be early morning the following day).

We hope this information helps, and we are actively working to resolve these issues to ensure the best user experience. If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.”

OP
D

Dlogan601

FNG
I sent your question and issue to Camojojo and below is their response….

“Based on the information you provided, we can respond to the user with the following message:

Regarding the issue you mentioned, not being able to view the photos on the app, it seems to be a bug that occurred after the recent upgrade. Our development team is actively working on addressing this issue, and we appreciate your patience.

As for the camera firmware upgrade, if the camera is in your vicinity, you can try performing a power cycle by long-pressing the power button to shut it down and then restarting it. This should trigger the camera to connect to the network and potentially update the firmware. However, if the camera is not with you, you may need to wait for the next time the camera connects to the network for it to perform the firmware upgrade (in Auto mode, it will happen after the next triggered photo or early morning the following day, while in Eco mode, it will be early morning the following day).

We hope this information helps, and we are actively working to resolve these issues to ensure the best user experience. If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.”
Thanks for the help sapcut! Luckily I have it set up in my yard as of now. Hopefully it will update today