Cabelas coupons or codes?

buckys

Lil-Rokslider
Check out raise.com ... place to buy gift cards at a discount. $200 for $182 (9%). You can also find Scheels, Sportsmans Warehouse, etc.

I've used them a few times in the past. Using an electronic gift card at Cabelas can be a bit maddening as most cashiers don't know how to process them. The service desk and lead cashier is usually your best bet.

Check out raise.com ... place to buy gift cards at a discount. $200 for $182 (9%). You can also find Scheels, Sportsmans Warehouse, etc.

I've used them a few times in the past. Using an electronic gift card at Cabelas can be a bit maddening as most cashiers don't know how to process them. The service desk and lead cashier is usually your best bet.

this works, but be careful. It appears they do not allow you to combine GC online anymore. I used to buy these and purchase a large GCgo combine them. No beuno anymore. You can also only use 5 GC on a purchase.

buckys

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info. I should have added that I had not tried this recently.

BPS seems to be very intent on losing my Cabelas business.

Nutsknr

FNG
Thanks for the info. I should have added that I had not tried this recently.

BPS seems to be very intent on losing my Cabelas business.

Isn’t that the truth.

Cabelas was already just average.

Then they laid off all the Cabelas employees and hired minimum wage folks. On top of that they discontinued half of the Cabelas brand gear.

I run my buisness via a Cabelas Black Card.

It’s not worth it at all

Cabela's did away with the lifetime warranty and went to a limited 90 day warranty. I'm switching over to a Scheels Visa soon.

Why not just open a Citi Double Cash? 2% cash back on everything is likely better in the long run. Cash is king.