Sold Cabelas Alaskan Guide 4-person tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Selling my Cabelas Alaskan Guide 4-person, 4-season tent. This tent has only been used for 6 nights truck camping on elk hunts. It's been a great tent, I'm just not planning any more rifle elk hunts and looking to pass this along. The tent is in excellent condition except for the netting is coming loose from the seam on the main door. This has not been an issue because it's always been below freezing when we've used it and never needed the mesh! This might be able to be repaired. I have always used a tarp underneath, and everything is clean and in excellent condition. Poles are fiberglass. The package includes: tent, 7 poles, rain fly with large vestibule, heavy duty stakes, storage bag, and storage compression straps. Asking $200 TYDIMG_9573.JPGIMG_9574.jpgIMG_9572.JPGIMG_9570.JPGIMG_9571.JPGIMG_9576.jpgIMG_9577.JPG

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These are fantastic tents and can handle some weather and winds. I'm surprised to see that netting coming loose, bet Cabela's would give you a new one if you brought it back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.