CA Bear Hunting Bill Withdrawn

dtrkyman

WKR
Awesome news, I hear the bear numbers are quite high out there.

Too bad I wouldn't visit that hole if you paid my way! It's a shame but too much regulation and BS. to support anything it has to offer!

Marble

WKR
Awesome news, I hear the bear numbers are quite high out there.

Too bad I wouldn't visit that hole if you paid my way! It's a shame but too much regulation and BS. to support anything it has to offer!
For quite some time, some the highest bear densities in America have been in nor cal.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Blackbird

FNG
Finally one of these doesn't pass. Glad to see sportsman standing up for one another.

JohnnyB

WKR
Appreciate everyone that reached out to legislators or signed petitions. This is a huge win but like Rob said, be vigilant. They will bring this back in the future.

I encourage everyone to take a look at joining the Western Bear Foundation, the Sportsmen’s Alliance or SCI. All came out immediately for California bear hunters.

PablitoPescador

Lil-Rokslider
Wonderful news! Happy for all our brothers and sisters in CA. This kind of nonsense will rear its ugly head again and we gotta be ready

Wonderful news! Happy for all our brothers and sisters in CA. This kind of nonsense will rear its ugly head again and we gotta be ready
Totally agree with you.
There are but two powers in the world, the sword, and the mind. In the long run, the sword is always beaten by the mind

LostArra

WKR
Don't think for a second that it won't be introduced again, maybe not this year, but it will be back. It's California! They may wait until there are no legal bear hunting weapons allowed in the state.

Ambush

FNG
Remember bobcats? Same crap, this was just a warm up. Wait for him to try and hide this in another bills small print.

ODB

WKR
Many times these things are trial balloons just to take the temperature of where things are. Something similar happened in Boise with the mayor - they posted a wildly left-wing agenda to see what people complained about. No doubt they used the response to modify the plan and will be back one smaller step, but a step nonetheless.

Meddling, pathetic, busybody, life-sucking bastards... but I digress...