Buying gear for diy solo wilderness hunt

Wrongside

WKR
It has been a while and I have been narrowing down my list. I have not purchased most things yet and want your opinions. For shelter a Back country shelter by seek outside with a 22" ti goat cylinder stove. Sleep system; a 30* ul spiral down hugger bag , exped ul down mat , ti goat omni raven bivy , and a woobie. A stone glacier terminus pack with two side pouches and a gun sling and spotting scope bag. A jet boil sumo ti and a two liter pot as backup. A one hundred oz camelback bladder. I will post more later but want feedback on this first.

The SO BCS is a great shelter. I like mine a lot. It is not the lightest solo shelter choice though. Going solo, and deep, I'd lose some weight there. Maybe a SO Little Bug Out or Kifaru Para/Supertarp? I have a SO LBO on the way and expect it'll do for most of my solo trips once it arrives.

The Exped Downmats are awesome. Not the lightest, but durable and warm. Personally, that early in the season, I'd be packing my Neoair over my Downmat.

No back up pots for me either. To much weight. TiGoat Raven, stove and some of your other gear choices are good, but... Solo, less is more...