Business

Has anyone ever done business with this guy as far as buying anything from him is he legit or not just asking because I can’t seem to view his profile good enough to tell feedbqck

Thank you it wouldn’t let me see that earlier
Hint: check the accounts that left the feedback to see if they have been active and also determine if they have feedback.

Lots of cases where user accounts have been hijacked by scammers.

OP
N
Hint: check the accounts that left the feedback to see if they have been active and also determine if they have feedback.

Lots of cases where user accounts have been hijacked by scammers.
Yeah it still won’t let me see his reviews or the people who reviewed him

OP
N
That's because you haven't been a member for a week and have 10 posts.. Once you meet those requirements, you will be able to see feedback, message sellers, list items for sale, etc.
Such a stupid rule but yeah I’m pretty sure the guy scammed me dirty pos thief

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
The rules are in place for good reason. I hope you feel welcome here but adhering to the rules is part of what makes this work-in fact we try to keep folks from getting scammed and following our rules is a part of that.

If you don't like /agree with our rules then perhaps Rokslide is not for you.

The rule is in place to keep bots and scammers out and protect people.

I'm confused what happened? You sent him money already? @Rossi has been around here for a while and doesn't come off as a scammer.. He mentioned he wouldn't be able to ship anything until August 12th, and he hasn't been on the forum today since 10am..

WKR
You've been here a day and you're calling established forum members a "pos thief"?

You might want to slow the roll a bit, eh?

This situation has red flags all over it.

OP
N
You've been here a day and you're calling established forum members a "pos thief"?

You might want to slow the roll a bit, eh?

This situation has red flags all over it.
I’m not trying to be a negative person I respect the hobby and I respect this website for the fact of trying to vet people and I even don’t mind the rules it’s just I sent the guy money and he won’t send me tracking or anything he said he was shipping them today and now I have nothing just discouraging

WKR
I’m not trying to be a negative person I respect the hobby and I respect this website for the fact of trying to vet people and I even don’t mind the rules it’s just I sent the guy money and he won’t send me tracking or anything he said he was shipping them today and now I have nothing just discouraging

I'd give it a little bit of time. Less than a day is extreme to be calling someone out like you did. People have lives outside of Rokslide and nobody's doing classified sales as their primary business so a little delay here and there is to be expected, especially with a member that's been here for over a decade.

OP
N
The rules are in place for good reason. I hope you feel welcome here but adhering to the rules is part of what makes this work-in fact we try to keep folks from getting scammed and following our rules is a part of that.

If you don't like /agree with our rules then perhaps Rokslide is not for you.
I actually don’t mind the rule it’s okay that why I posted asking if people knew him or had opinions or prior business but to me he has seemed sketchy he has been paid and is now providing no tracking information or anything