Bushnell LRHS - Anyone have any experieince with these?

well shit Im going to have to pick up another in MOA before they become really difficult to obtain. This scope is just so damn good.

The LRTS is the exact same scope but with a lock down windage turret instead of a capped windage and a different reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the well is dry. I may have accidentally ordered 2-3 scopes. If they all get filled, I'll pass 1-2 along here.

Looks like I ordered 2 when I refreshed the page due to getting an error. They canceled 1 that was pending. They wanted to charge me a 6% cancellation fee even though their system was not functioning as intended. That didn't sit too well. I will be getting 2 of these it looks like.

I just ordered one from B&H Photo for $1000 shipped, expected to arrive within the next 2 weeks. Should make for a nice deal with the rebate if all goes according to plan.

Looks like I ordered 2 when I refreshed the page due to getting an error. They canceled 1 that was pending. They wanted to charge me a 6% cancellation fee even though their system was not functioning as intended. That didn't sit too well. I will be getting 2 of these it looks like.

I'll take on if you want to sell it.

I just ordered a couple on pre order from GAP at $750 each again. Had one of these all last year on my 6.5 and 300 WSM. Great scope and after trying a few scopes that cost 3-4 times as much as what I am paying for these LRHS 4.5-18 I will be selling those off and just running the LRHS now that that itch has been scratched. :)

Back