Bushnell Fusion 1 Mile ARC 12X50

w squared

FNG
I'm a big fan of simplifying and reducing extra equipment. I like the idea of one set of binos, and I can see the attraction of just running one set of 12X50's as one's only optic when backpack hunting in the west. With laser rangefinders now being integrated into binos, what's the general consensus on taking things one step further and having your rangefinder in that single set of binos?

The Swaro binos with integrated rangefinder are well outside my financial reach for at least a few years. I have a line on a very good price for a set of the Bushnell Fusion 1 Mile ARC binos in 12X50mm. Does anyone have any experience with these or the smaller 10X version? Will I find myself regretting the purchase because the glass is not up to par with something like an Athlon, Maven, or Tract Toric?

TURNER208

FNG
I have a pair of 10*42 fusion 1 miles for sale, the rangefinder is great and the glass is good enough for my eyes but as mainly an archery guy they are too heavy for me to use with one hand since I usually have my bow in the other. If your interested let me know