Bushnell cellular trail cams

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any experience with these? Seems like a good deal

Lastnline75

Lil-Rokslider
Meh....ran 3 last year. One bad right out of the box after driving 1.5 to go put it out. All 3 started leaking water about 2 months after they were put out. I wouldnt recommend them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Meh....ran 3 last year. One bad right out of the box after driving 1.5 to go put it out. All 3 started leaking water about 2 months after they were put out. I wouldnt recommend them.

Thank you

TSAMP

WKR
I have 6 of them. Had 3 last year. Got 3 more for 50 bucks on prime day. I had one issue with one and it was the SD card. They are picky on brand and size. SanDisk 16gb min as I recall.

No leakage issue. Photos/detection isn't all that great but they have worked for me so far. I think they're basic. The 10 bucks per cam kind of sucks but I run them a few months a year. This is a non high resolution thumbnail.

Attachments

• 1693787045348.jpg
    1693787045348.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 87

Okhotnik

WKR

ty

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
I'm always surprised by negative reviews of these. I've run a handful over the past couple years and had excellent luck with them.

Only reason I stopped using them was I have too many tactacams, and I can't stand using multiple apps.

Bushnell

FNG
Anyone have any experience with these? Seems like a good deal

Hey Jason, if you are still in the market, shoot us a message, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
My BIL likes them. Reason I went with tactacam was $5/month base rate vs $10/month with bushnell. All depends on how much activity you plan on but we have a few just for security at different places. I think I have like 15 cameras and that’s $75/month savings alone with the $5 plan vs $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSAMP

WKR
Bumping this thread. @Bushnell

Recently deployed my 6 cameras and was only able to activate 2 of the 6. I'm told the remaining are "in process"

I called support everyday this week. Each day at varying times I'm told via machine they have a high call volume and are unable to take any more calls for the day. Try again tomorrow. So far the earliest the que has closed is noon. I spoke with a real person once so far and he said it's a app issue and it would be fixed within 4 hrs. I asked to be emailed confirmation as they are virtually in accessible by phone and he said he would, that never happened, nor has the issue been resolved.

TSAMP

WKR
Bump again. Phone support was not open as of 8:50am CST, and by 10:03am the que has been closed for the day due to high call volumes.

Nice @Bushnell

TSAMP

WKR
Made it into the Que today! 9:15 CST reserved my place in line. Automated voice said I should get a call back.

@Bushnell - I'm feeling lucky

TSAMP

WKR
Update: there appears to be a Sweet spot between 9 am and 9 30am CST that you get into the que and can get a callback.

Sounds like Vista Outdoors, parent company of bushnell did some reorganizing and the customer support system is all shook up. Can confirm the wheels seem to be falling off the app, very buggy. I got everything activated with a 15 day unlimited plan free of charge for my troubles but 2 of 6 cams aren't checking in( this may be an issue on my end as one says batteries are low).

TSAMP

WKR
Update:

Once the free 15 day plans ran out I lost subscriptions again, cannot enroll via the app. The dance begins with customer support. These things are probably going to end up just being normal cams for me until they die.

Clearly the infrastructure at bushnell can't support the tech side of cellular data.

TSAMP

WKR
Still no response or remedy for the trail camera issues. @Bushnell has made this quite the task. I cant fathom having CS this terrible. I have to wonder I'd twitter/FB is where they spend their time instead of on phone/email. Clearly they don't check in here.

Doepee

FNG
Still no response or remedy for the trail camera issues. @Bushnell has made this quite the task. I cant fathom having CS this terrible. I have to wonder I'd twitter/FB is where they spend their time instead of on phone/email. Clearly they don't check in here.
Wow you have invested way more time for no resolution than I would have. I will cross them off my list for any future consideration!