Bushnell cellucore help

I'm searching for some help for bushnell cellucore 20 help. Question about if the unit goes in to sleep mode, no lights, is it still active and looking for signal? Got t his yesterday and still haven't connected. Verizon

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
I have one. When you turn it on the lights will blink until that part is ready. The picture on the right says what that light blinking means, for each light. It also tells what each color means for each light.

After its setup the lights go out on the inside to save battery.

When you are setting it up the red light on the front will blink for up to 5 minutes, to show you when it sees movement. After that it won't blink again until you power cycle the unit.

The detection range is TRASH on these. Mine can't pick up a deer past 15-18 ft. If you look on their website it lists detection range as flash range to hide how bad it is.

Another thing on the cellucore 20 is that you can't change the pir sensitivity in the app. If you could, this probably would help the camera immensely. As it sits, don't expect to see much unless it's close.

OP
T
Yea kinda got that. My concern its not geting cell connection. I have perfect cell coverage here at home. I have Verizon. The support guy told it could take 24 hours to connect. If not connected by tomorrow going to call back and maybe return it

TSAMP

WKR
I have one. When you turn it on the lights will blink until that part is ready. The picture on the right says what that light blinking means, for each light. It also tells what each color means for each light.

After its setup the lights go out on the inside to save battery.

When you are setting it up the red light on the front will blink for up to 5 minutes, to show you when it sees movement. After that it won't blink again until you power cycle the unit.

The detection range is TRASH on these. Mine can't pick up a deer past 15-18 ft. If you look on their website it lists detection range as flash range to hide how bad it is.

Another thing on the cellucore 20 is that you can't change the pir sensitivity in the app. If you could, this probably would help the camera immensely. As it sits, don't expect to see much unless it's close.
I noticed the same thing with range. These got put in place of previous browning cams this spring. I started getting very few pics and I thought maybe my well established areas dried up. Nope just had to move cam closer to trail.

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Yea kinda got that. My concern its not geting cell connection. I have perfect cell coverage here at home. I have Verizon. The support guy told it could take 24 hours to connect. If not connected by tomorrow going to call back and maybe return it
I'd return it. I had mine in a swamp where my phone (att) had 0-1 bar and the cam got 1-2 (yellow/green light).

OP
T
Well it finally got a cell reception. I took a ride out to the woods, to hot to set it up, should be cooler by later this week. Anyways, I only had 1 to 2 bars out there. It still sent me the pics, so I think that's a good thing. We'll see how it goes

OP
T
Got it out. What's up with GPS location on this? I put it out and location totally wrong