Burro Mountain Coues NM

Corkinit

FNG
Good morning, Got lucky and drew a coues tag in the Burro Mountains. It's been many years since I hunted the unit. I know some spots but the last time I went with my son in 4 days we saw 2 does!! Is the population back up yet? Any intel will be greatly appreciated. I have a December hunt and want to get boots on the ground ASAP for some scouting. Thank you, Jake

Mojave

WKR
It is illegal for FNGs to ask about units.

You must not have read that as it is only posted 300 times on almost every page.

Mojave

WKR
freaking new guy (but exchange freaking for FORNICATE)

Look under your name CORKINIT

BBob

WKR
I think this is in the FNG rules posted in the FNG section and the response you'd get from a Moderator:

"Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag."

OP
Corkinit

Corkinit

FNG
I think this is in the FNG rules posted in the FNG section and the response you'd get from a Moderator:

"Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag."
I totally get it. Thanks for explanation. I never have been good at reading directions. I just start tightening bolts and drilling holes till my wife tells me to stop and read the dang directions:)