Burris Signature HD Binos

I'm considering upgrading to the Burris Signature HD 12x50 (or potentially 8x42) binos. I currently run Vortex Diamondback 10x50s. I can get a decent discount on the Burris through a pro deal and the Signature HDs are their top of the line glass, I've read reviews comparing it to the quality of Vortex Razors. Does anyone have pros or cons to share?

My experience with Burris riflescopes is very robust and excellent glass.
Curious to see what people think of the nocs...

centershot

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking at a set the other day at Sportsman's. Decent bino - FOV was a little tighter than competition. Currently Cabelas has Vortex Viper's for $299 - a better bino and better deal in my opinion. FWIW: I own several Signature Series rifle scopes and really like them.

4GIVON

FNG
I recently tested these (Signature 8x42) alongside some other similarly priced binos (Monarch M5 / Hawke Frontier HD / Bushnell Engage EDX / Kowa BD 2 XD / Meopta Optika HD) for several days.

The Burris definitely seemed like worthy competition to the others. The build quality seemed really nice. The focus wheel did seem a little awkward to me as far as the positioning of it. Possibly because I am not accustomed to an open bridge design (YMMV).

To my eyes, the Kowa and the Meopta were the 2 better optics.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JVS

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of 8x42. They are def a good quality hd bino. Great in low light too.
I took them to work with me and had several guys compare them to leupold bx4’s. Zero difference in clarity through multiple sets of eyes. Both are made in Japan. It’s prolly identical glass from the same factory.
Mine are for sale in the optics classifies for 300 shipped if you’re interested. They are in mint condition. Just selling a few pairs to try some alpha glass