Burris Optics Lifetime Warranty Experience

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
12yrs ago I got a Burris XTR II LPVO. It worked great, but after a few years I noticed black specks inside the glass on the objective. I sent it in and was told it was the anodizing flaking off the inside of the tube. Ok, crap happens thanks Burris for fixing. Well it happened again, and I sent the scope back in. The tech said the scope was not repairable and no longer made. Burris said I could have $1200 to upgrade to anything current Burris inventory. Heck, I bought the scope for $600 on a sale, so that was very generous of Burris. I had been eyeing the Burris HD spotting scope for a few years and asked if I could exchange it for the spotting scope. "No problem at all" Burris says! Geez, talk about keeping a customer! The "Forever Warranty" really true!

So, somebody tell me about this HD spotter! :cool:

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
I had a black diamond that the plastic dial of the eyepiece fell apart. they sent me a new Veracity great customer service Makes me want to try the XTR iii

slowr1der

FNG
I've had to use their warranty a couple of times on older scopes and they've gone above and beyond for me. Between the durability I've received from their scopes, the great glass for the price, and the awesome warranty service, I've become a huge fan.

willsyb

FNG
Same experience. They sent me a brand new replacement red dot. Sorry I don't have any input on the spotter.

OP
Gingerman

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
Spotter does not disappoint. 2200yds and I can make out clearly the panels on an exterior shop man door. It's got ome weight, but I don't care for it will be a range tool.