Burning my NM points

OP
L

luv2huntelk

Lil-Rokslider
I'd recommend the Diamond A Ranch. Seth and Sam will bend over backwards to assist you on your hunt. A 390 bull would be on the smaller side of bulls seen recently in this area.
The caretakers of the ranches to the south take very seriously any type of trespassing.
There are many predators in the area. If you leave your vehicle to retrieve your trophy there is a high probability your vehicle will be gone.
Good luck and post pics of all colorful game in the area.
You’re a lifesaver! Packing my bags for a scouting trip there this weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Coues123

FNG
You’re a lifesaver! Packing my bags for a scouting trip there this weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes.
I'll do one even better. I'll call Sam and have him leave all the locks on the entire ranch off this weekend. I'll also have him leave a ranch vehicle at the paved airstrip a couple miles to the north to land your Leer Jet.
I call Warner Glenn and have him there on Saturday morning with his hounds to tree a his 3rd Jaguar for you.

OP
L

luv2huntelk

Lil-Rokslider
I'll do one even better. I'll call Sam and have him leave all the locks on the entire ranch off this weekend. I'll also have him leave a ranch vehicle at the paved airstrip a couple miles to the north to land your Leer Jet.
I call Warner Glenn and have him there on Saturday morning with his hounds to tree a his 3rd Jaguar for you.
You had me until the Glenn comment. Now I'm skeptical on your recommendation.
Glenn jaguar pics = The Surgeon Photo = Patterson-Gimlin video.

OP
L

luv2huntelk

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck to everyone who tries to apply via NMGF today. I predict 4 people online at same time crashes the system.

RickH

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to hunt New Mexico someday but I need to get a passport and a refresher on my Spanish.
Seriously though, I grew up in NM and hunted the Gila quite a few times, Unit 2 for mule deer many times, a OIL Bighorn tag and now I live across the border and haven't drawn a tag since I moved. Hopefully, this year.

OP
L

luv2huntelk

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to hunt New Mexico someday but I need to get a passport and a refresher on my Spanish.
Seriously though, I grew up in NM and hunted the Gila quite a few times, Unit 2 for mule deer many times, a OIL Bighorn tag and now I live across the border and haven't drawn a tag since I moved. Hopefully, this year.
How was the sheep hunt? Any success and if so, any pics?

505Wapiti

WKR
You had me until the Glenn comment. Now I'm skeptical on your recommendation.
Glenn jaguar pics = The Surgeon Photo = Patterson-Gimlin video.
You mean Patty isn’t real? I’d say someone will capture or kill one long before NM has preference points.

I have 22 points for mule deer. What unit should I burn them in? I’m not looking for anyone’s honey hole either. Just a good starting point to find a respectable buck.