Budget bags to connect to Kifaru frame

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
Finally put an order in for a Kifaru Duplex Tactical frame.

Hoping to get some ideas for budget friendly packs I could use in the short term until I throw down for a kifaru pack after Christmas.

Criteria: Relatively durable and could be attached without sewing or permanently altering the frame. Preferably under 200 USD.

Thanks in advance for your input!

jAKe0711

Lil-Rokslider
Usmc FILBE bag will fit fine. They are cheap, stupid big and durable. Or I know there are some kifaru bags available either on here or on the FB page that you could pick up under 200. Pretty sure there was a highlander nomad posted yesterday with grab it for 200$

Austink47

WKR
There are kifaru bags on here all the time for under $200. Buy a used woodsmen. If you really want to save $ buy a grab it and a dry bag. You could also get a striker for cheap.

OP
M

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
There are kifaru bags on here all the time for under $200. Buy a used woodsmen. If you really want to save $ buy a grab it and a dry bag. You could also get a striker for cheap.

I ordered a grab-it with the frame so I could strap some weight in to test the fit. This is a pretty good option as well. Thanks for the idea.

Rocky723

FNG

Hoping to get some ideas for budget friendly packs I could use in the short term until I throw down for a kifaru pack after Christmas.

Criteria: Relatively durable and could be attached without sewing or permanently altering the frame. Preferably under 200 USD.

Your best bet would be to look in the classifieds and look for a used kifaru bag and then when you get one for Christmas then you have two😉

Levi8599

Lil-Rokslider
There quite a few packs on sale that even after shipping don’t put you over $300. If you’re budget is $200 I’d scrounge and get something on sale close to that and call it good.

Usmc FILBE bag will fit fine. They are cheap, stupid big and durable. Or I know there are some kifaru bags available either on here or on the FB page that you could pick up under 200. Pretty sure there was a highlander nomad posted yesterday with grab it for 200$
I second this. A FILBE works pretty well on a Kifaru frame. While a bit heavy, it’s really tough, can hold a ton of stuff, and is really cheap.

I have a Kifaru Mountain Warrior bag in Ranger Green I would sell for $190 shipped. No stains or tears.

Ark6

FNG

I have a large ALICE on my SG Xcurve. Not perfect but works fine for me. Will replace it when I figure out what I want and whatever that is becomes enough of a priority to buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ark6

FNG
Think the ALICE is lighter than FILBE but no webbing on it. Both are tough as nails though. That bag has carried more than I can now comfortably get on my back (well, it wasn’t comfortable even whenI did, but that was Afghanistan lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G19X

FNG
I'm always looking for cheap options. Found a couple ALICE packs and one frame at an estate sale for less than $20.