Bucks over 30"

OP
king402

king402

FNG
Some amazing deer posted so far. And not a single score mentioned. Love it! I just really like large framed mature bucks!

That's a good one! Can't see that left side, but he's got depth on his forks on the right.
I was able to find an equally crappy quality video that the photo was pulled from.
I mean, I would shoot him.
You'd have to outbid Jimmy John for the chance. Video was taken on Antelope Island back in 2015, which probably explains the horrible quality.

Juan_ID

WKR
I know I know, he’s going away and they always look bigger from that angle but do you think he breaks 30? This was the only time I ever saw this buck. While still kinda sad about that I went on to shoot a much narrower much bigger buck about a month later.
IMG_8762.png

Hnthrdr

WKR
Man I wish.. Or maybe not as friends who were in the loop about that buck referred to him as my “Eleanor” from the 60 seconds move by the end of that year. 45+ days between scouting and hunting. Inside of 45 yds 3 times… Ate that tag as it was the only buck I hunted that yr.
Amazing being that close 3 times!!!

ColoradoV

WKR
IMG_0200.jpegIMG_0162.jpeg

Man woke up in shivers last night dreaming about how “Elenaor” my BOL got away 😂…. Wife woke me up guess was saying one more step. One more step 🤣!!

Anyway to move forward in a positive manner = this 30”er story ended much better.. Just over 32” for those wondering

Last edited: