Bucks over 30"

king402

FNG
Listening to @robby denning on past Rokcast episodes talking about how much he likes wide bucks has me thinking back to a buck I videoed a few years ago. I sure love this time of year and finding big bucks on public land! Anyone else have any pictures or video of bucks over 30" they've taken while scouting?

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Listening to @robby denning on past Rokcast episodes talking about how much he likes wide bucks has me thinking back to a buck I videoed a few years ago. I sure love this time of year and finding big bucks on public land! Anyone else have any pictures or video of bucks over 30" they taken while scouting?

well over 30!!!!!

OP
king402

king402

FNG
It does look fake but it’s real. Filmed him in 2019 while archery elk hunting. I heard this buck was killed a couple months later and was 38” wide. I got to sit and watch him for a while. I took a lot of video of him and of course the going away view makes him look unreal.

TaperPin

WKR
I’ve always liked wide boxy deer and the title of this thread surprised me since it’s rarely talked about - points seem to get most of the attention.

Those are some Awesome bucks!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk