Brunton Icon 20-60 x 80mm $575

3forks

WKR
Brunton Icon 20-60 x 80mm $500

Brunton Icon
Magnification: 20-60
80mm Objective
Straight Body

Like new condition. I cannot say unused because it has been outside on my patio a couple of times - however, it's essentially new.

I recieved this scope as a gift and it has sat unused in the original packaging.
MSRP on these scopes was $4395 (they were selling for just under $4000) and pretty well reviewed. *Here's a link to a Rokslide review:
http://www.rokslide.com/forums/optics/1847-brunton-icon.html

I'm including a Bruntonaluminum tripod/head ($145) and a Promaster Pistol Grip head ($40).

$500.00 for everything.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Shipping TBD.

Specifications for Brunton Icon Spotting Scope 20-60x:
Objective Diameter: 80mm
Eye Relief: 17mm
Exit Pupil: 1.6-3.2mm
Field of View: 115ft-84ft
Prism Coating: SHR
Weight: 70.4oz
Length: 16in
Features of Brunton 80mm 20-60x Icon Spotting Scope:
SD Glass - (Super Low Dispersion Fluorite)
Available w/ 20-60x or 25-50x Wide Angle eyepieces
Super Flat Light Multi Coating
Multi-Step Twist-up Eyecup
Waterproof
Nitrogen filled/fogproof
Polymer Frame w/ ergonomic body armor
Gun sight alignment system
Tripod Adaptable
Extendable Sun-Shade
Locking center ring allows for multiple viewing angles.

Tripod:
Brunton's Aluminum Tripod With Pan-and-Tilt Head includes a tripod made of aluminum to provide a lightweight (7.0 lb) but very sturdy and versatile camera, binocular, or spotting scope support. It extends to 6.0' (1.83 m), and supports up to 13.22 lb of gear.
The included pan-and-tilt head provides for precision attitude adjustment. It also has a quick release system (quick-release plate not included). This head increases camera stability and provides faster, more accurate camera positioning.
The four-section legs, which can be independently positioned, add to this tripod's versatile positioning capabilities. The legs are quickly secured into their position with twist leg locks. The oversized rubber feet give the tripod a solid footing and retractable spikes provide stability on uneven or otherwise difficult terrain.
Lightweight aluminum tripod--7.0 lb
Maximum height of 6.0' (1.83 m)
Maximum load capacity of 13.22 lb
"Leg warmers" protect your hands when the tripod gets too hot or too cold
Retractable spikes for slippery surfaces
Oversized rubber feet for a stable base
Built-in bubble level
Tripod carry bag with strap included

Last edited:
Back