WTS Browning Xbolt predator hunter 6.5 Creedmoor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m putting up for sale my 6.5 Creedmoor browning xbolt. I have zero reason to sell this other than I want a shorter barrel for suppressing. I won’t take the chance of cutting this one because it’s perfect like it is. This one does everything I want it to, but in an oversized fashion.

It won’t come with homemade cheek riser, the scope, or the rings. It will come with the box, thread protector, and muzzle brake. This model has been discontinued for a few years. It has a medium contour barrel. I am the second owner. Less than 400 rounds down the pipe so she’s broke in I’d say.

She’ll shoot too as you can see from some of the load work up. Don’t let all the manbun talk poison your head, anything in NC can’t handle the 6.5 Creedmoor given the right bullet is chosen for the job. I’ve only run 129gr and 130gr loads so I can’t speak for anything above that. Twist rate is 1/7. Trigger breaks at 2lbs 5oz with the Mcarbo trigger spring. It’s been safe kept. Deer season is right around the corner. She’s ready for someone else.

Asking $850 $800 in or around Clayton. Shipping can be arranged for an additional charge. If shipped it will be my FFL to your FFL.
** A NC CCH permit or a bill of sale between parties will be required**IMG_4017.jpegIMG_4018.jpegIMG_4019.jpegIMG_3954.jpeg

Last edited: