Browning x bolt any mark downs?

Rifle20

FNG
With the browning x bolt 2 coming out soon,anyone seeing any markdown deals on the original x bolt?

Type in the sku on gun.deals of the model and caliber you want and they will do a wikisearch for best price

Leaf Litter

Lil-Rokslider
Seeing any deals on the speed?

Here's the best discounts I've found so far. You can filter for the speed.

It seems like the stalker LR and suppressor ready lines are the best deals, but don't have cerakote and makeup on the stock.

BCD

WKR

It seems like the stalker LR and suppressor ready lines are the best deals, but don't have cerakote and makeup on the stock.
Thank You!!

Kurts86

WKR
For what it’s worth Browning doesn’t typically have their January shot show announced models available until late fall. It maybe the second half of the year before they announce price drops or rebates.

manitou1

WKR
I believe that bottom one was $759.

These are just some I sent him as he was looking for the max LR.
I did see a few Speeds though.

mike1950

FNG

Thanks

Steve P

FNG
Just got a Xbolt Hunter OD green in 300 Win w/brake for $750 recently. Hopefully it shoots decent. Have a Stalker model in 30-06 that shoots good and was going to try the same model until I seen that on their site for 2024

chindits

WKR
I hope they modified the ejector on their bolt so it kicks out cases low enough not to hit the scopes windage knob. Very annoying. If not I know another company that has low angle case ejection.

KenLee

WKR
I hope they modified the ejector on their bolt so it kicks out cases low enough not to hit the scopes windage knob. Very annoying. If not I know another company that has low angle case ejection.
Never experienced this and have set up probably 50 x-bolts. Own over a dozen and have hunted with them almost exclusively the last 5 years.

BCD

WKR
For what it’s worth Browning doesn’t typically have their January shot show announced models available until late fall. It maybe the second half of the year before they announce price drops or rebates.
I thought I read somewhere that some XBolt 2's would be available in May. I wish they were making the 2 in a 7MM-08. Trying to decide if I should get an original speed in 7MM-08 or an Xbolt 2 in 308....

Leaf Litter

Lil-Rokslider
I've definitely noticed it ejecting into my scope turret, but I don't ever get kick backs or weak ejection unless I'm cycling it super slowly to intentionally catch brass. It has certainly dinged up my turret cap.