Sold Browning BLR (30-06, 7RM, 300WM), w/irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All, I have a nilgai hunt coming up in March through work. The caveat of the hunt is that we will all be using lever guns with iron sights. As I only have single shots and bolt guns which are all set up for suppressed hunting, I will need to purchase a lever gun to do this hunt with.

Therefore, I am looking for a Browning BLR chambered in 30-06, 7 REM Mag, or 300 Win Mag. It must have the factory iron sights.
I would be willing to look at other guns but they must be capable of taking a nilgai with a 200-250 yard shot and not be chambered in something that is not impossible to find ammo, brass, or bullets for.

A quick message for scammers: I am fully capable of doing Google Image searches and I will require special pics and probably a video call to verify firearm condition and seller. If you contact me and are not willing or capable of doing that, I will treat you with the scorn you deserve and report you to the Forum.

Thanks!

ejp5281

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There was a nice stainless 7mm-08 on here a while ago for sale, not sure if it's still for sale. I wanted it but couldn't justify it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.