Brown Attack pants at KUIU

Lawnboi

WKR
i wish they would gets some camo in!!!! Being a hunting company you would think they would focus a little more on that... I would really like a pair in camo and have them preordered, i dont really have a reason to get non camo, if im backpacking i dont care what color they are, and they can serve dual purpose in camo.

The brown aren't in stock so don't be too concerned ;) and I didnt see anything in the inventory come in that I was looking at so I don't think they got any shipments just showing options that will be available

Dixie07

Lil-Rokslider
The brown aren't in stock so don't be too concerned ;) and I didnt see anything in the inventory come in that I was looking at so I don't think they got any shipments just showing options that will be available

I just got the brown attack pants, so you might check again.

Dixie07

Lil-Rokslider
I am planning on using this brown pair for rifle hunts and high country backpacking/scouting trips as well. KUIU is kind of an addiction.

I just got the brown attack pants, so you might check again.

Wow good catch. I had just gone through all the sizes in major brown and tried adding them to my cart and it said out of stock. It went through this time though thanks. I got the pants, spindrift and tribal hat on the way :)

OP
J
i wish they would gets some camo in!!!! Being a hunting company you would think they would focus a little more on that... I would really like a pair in camo and have them preordered, i dont really have a reason to get non camo, if im backpacking i dont care what color they are, and they can serve dual purpose in camo.

Be patient! I promise its worth the wait.

Lawnboi

WKR
You guys win, i just ordered some brown attack 32s, and M vias chugach pants to go with my jacket. And the best part, im having it overnighted so i can use them shed hunting next weekend!

I do enough backpacking and fishing that these should be a good thing to have! It was either this or spend a little less on a pair of backpacking brand pants to ruin this spring and summer scouting

Last edited:
Don't know if the ivernight was necessary, my orders from Kuiu have gotten here in 2-3 days from the time I ordered it. I'm glad the olive went out of stock so fast or I wouldn't have known about the brown. The major brown is part of the vias camo so I'm glad I got those instead of the olive. Im really jealous of that chugach rain gear you have but I saved 200$ dollars going with sitka, thanks for the heads up on that leoadventures

Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
No problem on that discount, glad to help another hunter out, lmk what else you get with it as i will be using it in the future, did you end up ordering sitka? Sitka is still top of the line stuff though dont sell youself short!!! I probalbly should have hung on to that jetstream vest and baselayer but i like to match :)

I think the brown will look good! Even for hunting I still think its definetly usable. I still have the attacks in vias preordered though. I didnt care for that olive color either.

Last order i made took 3 days to get here, and im leaving early thursday, and being they ship usps i didnt want to chance it. It really wasnt that much more to have it overnighted, and if i ended up being stuck without rainpants in a storm it would have sucked, iv only got 4 days out there, i dont want to spend any time stuck in my tent. Now i know ill have them.

They discontinued the sfl line but I ordered the sfl pants from high mountain for 99$ and when the dewpoint jacket comes out I'll order that with the discount. I'll be 200$ cheaper than Kuiu and the dew point has pitzips

OP
J
They discontinued the sfl line but I ordered the sfl pants from high mountain for 99$ and when the dewpoint jacket comes out I'll order that with the discount. I'll be 200$ cheaper than Kuiu and the dew point has pitzips

The kuiu guide jacket has pit zips as well.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just to make sure everyone is on the same page...

The Kuiu Guide and Chugach jackets both have pit zips (as Josh has said).