WTS/WTT Broadheads and Sharpening items

Bcon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 Wensel Woodsman Elite 3-blade screw in broad heads in 150gr. All have been worked (but I would sharpen them prior to hunting) and one has been shot. I also have the "Stay Sharp" kit / Blade Guide / protector / compound and asst. sandpaper that I will ship in a plastic tote. Asking $130 shipped for the 5 broad heads and the sharpening equipment.IMG_4564.jpgIMG_4566.jpgIMG_4564.jpgIMG_4566.jpg

OP
Bcon

Bcon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I never did get these sold, and I know I will not be using them. How about $75 for the works (minus the scale).

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are you sure those are the elites? The elites were machined from a single piece of steel. Not that there's anything wrong with them. There's just a big difference in the cost of them more than anything. I have shot them exclusively for the past 20 years. If you would do $50 on the package I'd take it.

OP
Bcon

Bcon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These appear to be one piece. I looked for the packaging, but did not find it. I will take a close up picture and send if that helps. For the 5 broad heads and the sharpening equipment I will ship TYD for $75. I'll be on the road today, will get another picture sent and check back in this evening.

OP
Bcon

Bcon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0-1.jpg
Are you sure those are the elites? The elites were machined from a single piece of steel. Not that there's anything wrong with them. There's just a big difference in the cost of them more than anything. I have shot them exclusively for the past 20 years. If you would do $50 on the package I'd take it.
Please see the pictures below. I sure think they are one piece, but it sounds like you have more experience with them than I. I hope these pictures help. Let me know what you think.
0.jpg0-2.jpg

OP
Bcon

Bcon

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found out that these are original Woodsman heads...NOT the Elites. Still looking to sell these. I would do just the broad heads for $50 plus actual shipping or $75 for the works shipped.