WTB Boys youth camo

COOPDUCK

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for youth camo for 10 year old string bean son. I don’t know where the food goes, honestly we feed him. A lot. Getting geared up for first turkey season this spring. Not looking for freebies, prepared to pay fair value. Please let me know if you have anything that we might be interested in that you’d like to repurpose. We live in WA and hunt turkey at the snow line, so warm clothes or clothes that can be layered is what we’ll need. Thanks

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m in the same situation with my boys. For Turkey hunting maybe consider just quality clothes appropriate for the weather with a cheap ghillie suit to cover it all up?

Hopefully someone has something for you though. I’ve had good experience with Walmart/Cabelas, but in the dry southwest.

Last edited:

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great to take kids hunting! This was my son's ghilly suit. Baseball cap, jacket and pants. pants have an elastic waist. I wear 32X32 pants and can put these on. a snug in the waist for me over jeans, but the length is fine. I wear large/XL t-shirts and can put this jacket on. I say that to show your "stringbean" son has room to layer underneath the jacket. $40 to your door for the whole set. No rips or tears. I'll look around and see if I have anything else from him but that is what I have for sale at this minute.

PUt54aV.jpg

cdwLdLL.jpg

HSgelXf.jpg
\
8GdP9bm.jpg

6YH1wWt.jpg

Last edited:

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Forgot to mention, I have 2 pair of green wool hunting pants. 32" waist. 40 inches from top of belt line to cuff. Great to stay warm and can layer under camo shell. Fresh from dry cleaner. One is from Codet, the other is unnamed. Both have suspender buttons. $50 each shipped or $90 shipped for the pair.
FX5iCFF.jpg

HRWRQis.jpg

pJFjwo1.jpg