Bow & stand hauling pack

I am looking for a day pack to attach my bow and lone wolf climber for walking in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking into the Eberlestock X2.

I second the Kifaru Stryker. I have strapped multiple awkward loads into it.Then I just drop the cam of my bow into the lower grab handle and secure one strap over it. Simple, secure and very effective.

The x2 is what I ran for years. It is built perfect for what you want it to do. The big problem with it is the fit sucks big time. When I started hunting elk I switched over to my kifaru light frame and fulcrum bag which can carry everything to include the kitchen sink comfortably. If your walking a long ways and bringing gear for all day sits any quality frame and pack built for elk hunting will work great. Like I said the x2 will work just not comfortably. 20141006_184516.jpg

Stryker hands down. This is loaded for an all day rut sit with extra layers in the main bag. Lone wolf assault and 4 cut down sticks. I can strap the bow on too if I want to.
411f49bc4b07db6d1236ad1b53ee1f89.jpg

Just attach a decent suspension on the treestand, it makes little sense to me to essentially duplicate the frame. Molle is an ok start and a common and easy mod, but you can go as deluxe as you want to get.

Screenshot_20200917-180316_Gallery.jpg

Back