Bourbon

Sbird2019

FNG
Clearly you raised a good man with good taste. Well done sir! I cherish the times I’m able to share a glass of bourbon with my ol’ man

Zdub02

WKR
Daily pours would be woodford reserve or makers 46. A celebration pour would be something from buffalo trace like Blanton's or eagle rare. My all time favorite that I can not find in stores would be Shenks.

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
My small collection. I made the floating shelves. Love the KC SB selects, Wild Turkey Rare Breed, Ben Holliday, EC barrel proof, Russell's SB

Attachments

• 20240426_093414.jpg
    20240426_093414.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Everyday drivers:
- Evan Williams BiB
- Wild Turkey 101

Cheaper Sipper:
- Russel's 10
- Eagle Rare (if I can ever find it)
- Weller Antique 107 (again, if I can find it)

Higher End Sipper (but still not crazy, I don't have that palate or budget)
- Rare Bird
- Russel's Single Barrel
- EH Taylor (local sports bar regularly has it for a good price, haven't ever seen a bottle)
- Baker's (same sports bar, never seen a bottle)
- Four Roses Single Barrel (standard, haven't had special edition)
- Weller Full Proof

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Everyday drivers:
- Evan Williams BiB
- Wild Turkey 101

Cheaper Sipper:
- Russel's 10

- Rare Bird
- Russel's Single Barrel
- EH Taylor (local sports bar regularly has it for a good price, haven't ever seen a bottle)
- Weller Full Proof
Yep bakers is good and 4 roses sb

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Everyday drivers:
- Evan Williams BiB
- Wild Turkey 101

Cheaper Sipper:
- Russel's 10

- Rare Bird
- Russel's Single Barrel
- Weller Full Proof
Unopened. My 2nd bottle

Attachments

• 20240426_191433.jpg
    20240426_191433.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 25
Unopened. My 2nd bottle
I like the background bottles also. I just yesterday found my first bottle of ECBP. Everything I read indicates it is one of the easier to find allocated bottles, but this is the first I've ever seen. And for some reason even at restaurants that have decent bourbons, no one ever seems to have it in stock. Looking forward to cracking the bottle (though I need to finish a couple others before I start it).

Mosby

WKR
I have a lot of a few bottles. Several old Henry McKenna BIB. several 10 year old Evan Williams that was a Sam's Club selection and several 12 year old Elijah Craig. I really like those bottles.

My newer bottles are 2 KC Select and a Ezra Brooks store selection that I like.

I am not a fan of Wild Turkey, Russell's Reserve or anything Four Roses. Woodford Reserve Double Oak is ok but nothing special. I do like sipping on some Jack Daniel's single barrel.

TX_Diver

WKR
I almost literally have everything or have had. Although bourbon really isnt my jam.

I am on the kill a bottle buy a different bottle plan.
HOWEVER
Eagle rare 10, EH, Elijah Craig 18, Widow Jane the Vaults, angels envy and woodford master collection will always have a place on my bar and I will chase them when they are in stock.

Worth noting that EH Taylor is the straigh rye.

Then you get into my ryes or tequila which are where my heart is and the shitgoes crazy.
Yes the whistle pig has a Boss hog X stopper on it. I killed the bottle but kept the stopper.

View attachment 649496
View attachment 649490

Going further down your bar there... What you think of those tequilas? I just got a bottle of 7L blanco today and it's good but I had slightly higher hopes that it'd be a bit smoother. El Tesoro was right next to it and seems to be well thought of also. It'll be a few months before I grab another bottle though as I try to get most of the way through one before getting another...

For bourbon I like Eagle Rare, Blantons, and Bulleit Rye. It takes me a looong time to get through a bottle of bourbon to though.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Going further down your bar there... What you think of those tequilas? I just got a bottle of 7L blanco today and it's good but I had slightly higher hopes that it'd be a bit smoother. El Tesoro was right next to it and seems to be well thought of also. It'll be a few months before I grab another bottle though as I try to get most of the way through one before getting another...

For bourbon I like Eagle Rare, Blantons, and Bulleit Rye. It takes me a looong time to get through a bottle of bourbon to though.

So. I might have redone my bar since that picture. I had quite a bit more stashed away not in that picture. Right top and right middle are all tequilas.

I asume you mean Siete Leguas. I like the one I have which is the decadas, HOWEVER. Its a crillio agave and not a blue weber agave so it has a bit of a different taste then a traditional blanco. Its been a while since I had the regular blanco but I dont remember it being bad. I rely pretty heavily on tequila match maker. And have been happy on purchases I made via scores and tasting notes.

20240413_182306.jpg

Last edited:
Colonel EH Taylor. QFC gets it from time to time and I have a buddy that works there that snags me a couple bottles at cost when they get them in.

Last edited:

TX_Diver

WKR
So. I might have redone my bar since that picture. I had quite a bit more stashed away not in that picture. Right top and right middle are all tequilas.

I asume you mean Siete Leguas. I like the one I have which is the decadas, HOWEVER. Its a crillio agave and not a blue weber agave so it has a bit of a different taste then a traditional blanco. Its been a while since I had the regular blanco but I dont remember it being bad. I rely pretty heavily on tequila match maker. And have been happy on purchases I made via scores and tasting notes.

View attachment 704726
That’s awesome!! Great setup with the lighting and mounts in the middle too!