Bottom metal BDL style without hinge or DBM?

bruno747

FNG
Does anyone know of a company making a BDL bottom metal that has no hinge? in other words the bottom is one piece, that is to say it essentially converts a BDL stock to a blind box magazine like the old ADL.

I am in the process of finalizing a new custom rifle and would prefer it to have a blind box mag but pretty much all newer stocks only offer BDL bottoms to go with defiance actions.

Have been searching for a few days and have come up completely empty. I hunted for years with an ADL and never understood the allure of the BDL hinge. I get the DBM style for the right purpose and want, but the BDL hinge always seemed completely unnecessary to me and just another possible thing to release at the worst time. I have them on a few rifles and never use it for loading and extremely rarely for unloading. The hinge plate is just so...awkward and unloading from that is just haphazard unless you are holding the rifle upside down.

So, any solid one piece bottom metals for BDL out there or am I doomed to get a raw aluminum one, tig weld the joints, grind, and send off for anodizing it to get what I want?