Boredom, favorite Band / Song

OldGrayJB

WKR
Gov't Mule - Banks of the deep end

Great thread. I like everything from Oakridge Boys, to Black Label Society

Forgot about this one. Listened to it so many times, I just haven't in a while. One of the absolute greatest songs ever!
Yep it's purty near perfection...had a tape of Willie duets (Merle, Ray Charles, Neil Young, Julio Iglesia) as a kid, dang near wore it out....on the same weekend in Sun Valley in '05, I saw Willie perform a jaw-dropping concert, and the Dalai Lama give a speech.....either that, or I was just smoking some really good shit.... :p

TR909

FNG
Corporate causes with self-served denial
The raping of the land
Collapse
The lungs malfunction
They never learned to breathe

Rusted syringes and half-thought disposal
A burial at sea
Waste water graveyard
Swimming in disease

Frito

Lil-Rokslider
Yep it's purty near perfection...had a tape of Willie duets (Merle, Ray Charles, Neil Young, Julio Iglesia) as a kid, dang near wore it out....on the same weekend in Sun Valley in '05, I saw Willie perform a jaw-dropping concert, and the Dalai Lama give a speech.....either that, or I was just smoking some really good shit.... :p
Been on a Sturgill Simpson kick lately. First 2 albums. Not sure what he was smoking on his last one, but check em' out if you haven't already. Good, vintage sounding stuff.

Can’t argue with any of the songs/bands listed, but my staple workout music is hands down Sabaton. They straight up kick you in the mouth with awesome music.

Thought I would throw this one out here. Share your favorite Band / Song. Let's see what's out there.

Mine: Soundgarden / Black Hole Sun

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
mine isn't far off... the 2 bands that have stood the test of time with me are rage against the machine and Audioslave... both have played the role of many theme songs throughout my past.... neither is my favorite band, more like current favorites depending on mood.

songs is tough too.... lots of good ones from both. I would say "we got the whip" from Audioslave and #1 zero are 2 of my favorites, and for RATM I would probably go with "bombtrack" and "freedom"

both are mood music of sorts, Audioslave is pretty mellow, and if you have been pulling crab pots for 40hrs straight, the ocean is nasty, it's 2am and you're wet and beat up with no end in sight, it's amazing how a certain song will wake you up and re-motivate you.... nothing better for that than RATM.

I like lots of genres and songs, but those are the 2 standouts I listened to when I was young, and still do. there has never been another RATM, it's almost like they have their own music genre

mine isn't far off... the 2 bands that have stood the test of time with me are rage against the machine and Audioslave... both have played the role of many theme songs throughout my past.... neither is my favorite band, more like current favorites depending on mood.

songs is tough too.... lots of good ones from both. I would say "we got the whip" from Audioslave and #1 zero are 2 of my favorites, and for RATM I would probably go with "bombtrack" and "freedom"

both are mood music of sorts, Audioslave is pretty mellow, and if you have been pulling crab pots for 40hrs straight, the ocean is nasty, it's 2am and you're wet and beat up with no end in sight, it's amazing how a certain song will wake you up and re-motivate you.... nothing better for that than RATM.

I like lots of genres and songs, but those are the 2 standouts I listened to when I was young, and still do. there has never been another RATM, it's almost like they have their own music genre

R.A.T.M. straight up DELIVERS....saw them play at the Old Idaho Penitentiary when I was in high school...me and my girlfriend went into the mosh pit handcuffed together.....ahhhhhh youth, lol...

EASTEXASARCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Too hard to pick one band or song.. Right now Im on a Sturgill Simpson, Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers, and Marcus King kick.

I just watched Marcus King & Billy Strings cover Merle Haggards "Lonesome Fugitive" on youtube. Pretty impressive to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk