Bora 80 value ?

Shrek

WKR
What is a very lightly used Bora 80 worth. There is one for sale local and if it's a steal I might pick it up and post it here for someone on a tight budget. I know Aron has recommended them several times.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
So $100 for a clean Bora 80 is a good deal then ? I'll follow up on it and if it's as nice as described I'll pick it up and post it for cost plus shipping.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
My dad used a Bora 80 I bought for him for a mountain goat hunt tag he drew in 2009. He'll either be using that Bora or my Kifaru Bikini Highcamp and I'll use the duplex EMR II on the Kodiak hunt I'm taking him on this coming October. Want to get him on the mountain before he can't anymore!!! I'll sherpa for a lot of guys certainly, but I'd be a full time season long sherpa for my dad if given the chance!!!

kodiakfly

WKR
I have a Bora 80 (as well as a 40 and a 65.) and I love it. I saw an 80 go on ebay for $120 a couple weeks ago and I thought that was sorta cheap, but they are an "older" bag compared to the newest and the greatest out there. I'd say $100 is a very good price, I'd say.

I bought mine off here for $150 shipped. I packed out a decent amount of elk meat this year and it worked fine. It had been used to pack a bear out from the guy before me.