Boot Month: Black Ovis Zamberlan Guide Boot Giveaway

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

If you subscribe to the Rok Blog, you'll know how generous Kendall Card and his crew over at Black Ovis are. Last year, they gave away a $500 shopping spree exclusive to Roksliders. Well, they're back for Boot Month and have offered up a new pair of the Zamberlan Guide Boot.

Black Ovis is a new dealer for the entire Zamberlan line, so new in fact that you have to visit Zamberlan's website to read the boots specs here:
http://www.zamberlan.com/en_eu/catalogsearch/result/?q=guide+boot&cat=

attachment.php

Black Ovis should be fully stocked in the next month, so keep checking Black Ovis at http://www.blackovis.com/clothing/footwear/boots to see the entire Zamberlan line.

In the meantime, let's get you entered for a pair.

It's a simple three-step giveaway:

1) Find the post with the picture of the Zamberlan Guide Boot on Black Ovis's Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/BlackOvis

2) Post a comment on that post and tell us what you'll be hunting come fall if you win the Guide Boot

3) Like that post as that is how we know you've entered

How could we make it any easier???

We'll draw from the comments on that Facebook post sometime after February 16th. Don't delay. Get entered. Comment as much as you want, but only one entry per person.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, FB is where it's at for many of the companies that support Rokslide and make these giveaways possible. I've been on FB four years now and no one's kidnapped my family yet ;)

Slim Jim

WKR
Sorry, FB is where it's at for many of the companies that support Rokslide and make these giveaways possible. I've been on FB four years now and no one's kidnapped my family yet ;)

I get Facebook from a business standpoint, but personally if I want to talk to someone I'll call them. Or if I haven't seen or heard from someone since childhood I'll see you at a class reunion sometime.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, the Lathrop & Sons giveaway doesn't require FB if you're buying boots anyway, you're entered.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
How could we make it any easier???

Well, actually it could be a LOT easier. But companies certainly don't do this type of stuff so it's easier, they do it for business reasons. At least they've identified a great line of boots that hasn't been that well-known around the U.S. hunting community. Good luck Kendall, you should sell a bunch of them.

Chad E

WKR
Rokslide is a awesome site and I think it's users are top notch but this is the second time I've seen a thread that contains multiple people complaining about how FREE giveaways are done. Are you kidding me...take a step back and think about it. Facebook is free to sign up and isn't hard. Creating a Facebook page solely for the purpose of Rokslide giveaways would take 10 minutes. If your against Facebook in principle then I guess your out of some of the drawings but that's the equivalent of not purchasing a raffle ticket and then complaining about the winner. It just doesn't make sense.

Rokslide is a awesome site and I think it's users are top notch but this is the second time I've seen a thread that contains multiple people complaining about how FREE giveaways are done. Are you kidding me...take a step back and think about it. Facebook is free to sign up and isn't hard. Creating a Facebook page solely for the purpose of Rokslide giveaways would take 10 minutes. If your against Facebook in principle then I guess your out of some of the drawings but that's the equivalent of not purchasing a raffle ticket and then complaining about the winner. It just doesn't make sense.
This

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
5miles always cops an attitude when we give stuff away. I've come to expect it.

DEW, good to hear from you.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
5miles always cops an attitude when we give stuff away. I've come to expect it.

Hey, I just answered YOUR question. So don't give me any attitude crap about free giveaways. You can give anything to anybody for any reason......this is America, I don't care. I don't need free stuff........I end up buying what I want regardless. If I needed free stuff....I'd probably have a FB account.

And actually, I think Chad was talking about Slim Jim.......as I didn't say squat about FB.

Thanks for the chance Robby and Black Ovis. A shot at a pair of great boots from a really cool retailer who stocks some amazing gear, I'm in!