Boise meetup 2024

Hausser

FNG
Does any of the southwest Idaho folks shoot 7mm rem mag? I have 3 random boxes of ammo I am giving away. I have to much clutter. Message me.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm open to anything if I can make it.... weather dependant.
Steelheadmike and I met up one year (that was all that showed up) at the Powderhaus brewery in Garden city.

Randy

How about Wednesday, Feb 28th. Maybe afternoon, say 5pm ish at the Spring Creek Brewing Co in Avimor? If not there, certainly other spots can work as well. Figure middle of the week shouldn't interrupt weekend plans. But, might be a bit of a challenge for folks as well, understood. Certainly open for any other ideas.

Absolutely open invitation! Also, I'm pretty sure winters over here in Boise. Anyone want to propose some dates and location

How about Wednesday, Feb 28th. Maybe afternoon, say 5pm ish at the Spring Creek Brewing Co in Avimor? If not there, certainly other spots can work as well. Figure middle of the week shouldn't interrupt weekend plans. But, might be a bit of a challenge for folks as well, understood. Certainly open for any other ideas.
Doesn't really work for me personally. I finish work at 6 and and am about 45mins from avimor. Weekends work best for me, anytime doesn't really matter, that way location doesn't matter either

OP
H
I think a weekend would be better too. Or a friday night. I'm gonna suggest Feb 23-25th. I like Clairvoyant brewing in Boise - they support hunting and make pretty good beer.

I'm interested. Will be living in Pendleton, OR as of this weekend with my sights set on moving to Boise after my project is complete. Would love to meet some people.

Weekend preferred as well.

Actually can we do it same time and place but on the 2nd? I forgot I'm away that weekend, if not no worries

OP
H
I don't really mind moving it, but the weekend of the 2nd doesn't work for me unfortunately. Let's see how much interest we get for the 24th.